Wednesday 23 May 2012

Back from Europe.. and ready to ride!

Nice bike! Alistair could not resist and got himself a V-Strom few weeks ago, despite having no MC gear at all. He had to rush to buy a helmet!




For me, I was desperate to get a bike....
Well, I went to Europe and when I came back, our container had finally arrived! With all our motorcycle gear!
So off we went with Alistair's bike to Barra, investigate the local dealers! And I found the One! I emailed all the docs required and pay a reserve fee yesterday. I should get my brand new bike early June!

Just need to wait now and keep patient by riding pillion!


To keep me sane there are 2 bikes event coming.

The first one is an "International"  gathering on 3rd, 4th and 5th of August in Penedo, organised by the Penedo Motorcycle Club ( http://www.penedoridersmc.com.br/ ).

I sent an email asking if we need to register to assist. I wrote in English as it is an "international" meeting!  I explained our motorcycle background and many travels. They answered using Google translate telling me we would be welcome and to let them know where we would be staying as they want to interview us for the local newspaper! It seems our travels have impressed someone! Hehehe!

The second event is organised by myself. I am setting up the 1st "Horizon Unlimited" Meeting in Saquarema (RJ) on 14th, 15th and 16th of September. If you are passionate about Motorcycle travelling, be it in your backyard or around the world, come and join us. Details in the HUBB:

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/hu-travellers-meetings-other-parts/brazil-hu-1st-mini-meet-63047

Let me know if you are joining us as I need to have an idea of numbers!

That's all for now!

I leave you with a couple of pictures of Scruffy in his new rain coat! See the little hood!




No comments:

Post a Comment